It’s that time of year again! Does anyone else consider Memorial Day weekend as the beginning of summer? I do! If the pools are open, it’s summer in my mind. Actually, it’s been high 70’s to mid 80’s down here for the past 4 weeks. It’s practically summer already!
I’ve always been a do-er. I like to explore new places and see new things. Bobby always jokes that I don’t know what it’s like to relax. For example, when I’m watching TV I’m blogging or cross stitching. Since we’re still new-ish to Raleigh, there’s so much “new” to do!
Here’s my summer bucket list:
- Spend a day at the beach
- Visit the NC Museum of Art for outdoor movie night
- Go camping
- Go fishing at Jordan Lake
- Tour the WRAL Gardens
- Have a picnic at Dorothea Dix Park
- Watch fireworks in Downtown Raleigh
- Play mini golf
- Take an Aerial Class at Cirque de Vol
- Tour the Mordecai House
- Have dinner on a rooftop
- Try new foods at the Downtown Food Truck Rodeo
- Watch the Carolina Rollergirls
- Attend a Durham Bulls game
- Visit the State Farmer’s Market
- Catch an outdoor concert
What’s on your summer bucket list? Leave me a comment below!