Happy Friday y’all! I’ve been getting a lot of new followers so I thought it would be fun to share a few random facts about me. For most of those who know me, these are pretty standard.
- I thought I was a cat person until I owned a dog. (read about our dog, Mowgli, here)
- My parents named me after my mom’s favorite perfume Ralph Lauren’s Lauren.
- My mom, dad, brother and I have matching tattoos.
- I lettered in football in high school…as an athletic trainer.
- I’m always up for a new board game.
- I was a Marketing major in college.
- You can usually find me watching reruns of Friends or Grey’s Anatomy.
- I love to organize and clean! It calms me.
- I could eat sushi for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day.
- I’m a list maker. I have lists everywhere.
- Pretty Woman is one of my favorite movies (who doesn’t love Julia Roberts?)
- If I don’t get at least 7 hours of sleep, I don’t function the next day. I prefer 8 or 9.
- The 4th of July is my favorite holiday.
- The movie E.T. gives me nightmares.
- I hate the feeling of dry skin.
- When I workout, I need to be chewing gum.
- I have a hard time sitting through an entire movie at a theatre. This is probably why we don’t go to theatres very often.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I love shopping! Clothes, makeup, home decor, cleaning supplies…I need more money!
- I find going to the dentist enjoyable. I like having my teeth cleaned.
- I’m quick to cry in any situation. Dad home from Iraq? Crying. Simba’s dad dies? Crying. Little girl wins the spelling bee? Crying.
- I can listen to just about any genre of music. However, there are a few songs that make me cringe. “Africa” by Toto is one of them.
- I wanted to be an interior designer when I was in high school but had no artistic talent.
- I don’t eat beef or drink milk.
- I use to have a mole under my right eye. It appeared in middle school and disappeared sometime right before my wedding. No one realized it was gone until we looked at my wedding photos.
Well, there you have it! Now you know me a little better.